Thursday, May 21, 2015

Exciting May 2015 Releases

I have been gone a long time, but I am back for now. What's bringing me back? May 2015 is. There are so many amazing books that are coming out in May. Here are a list of some of the ones I am most excited for (These are sorted by release date):

The Heir By Kiera Cass
Release Date: May 5th 2015
The Heir is one of if not the most anticipated book release of 2015. I love the Selection Series,  in fact it is a very guilty pleasure for me. Normally I would shun away from a series with so many love interests but this series stole my heart with the lovable characters like America Singer. I cannot wait to start on this next installment.


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: May 5th 2015

One of my all time favorite series is the Throne of Glass series. It is by far one of the best series I have ever read. So I was surprised when I found out she was writing another series. If I remembered right I think I squealed with happiness... Like a typical fangirl. From what I have heard this is a Beauty and the Beast retelling with Fairies. This morning I found out the my library has the eBook version ready for me :) Cannot wait to start this one!

The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
Release Date:May 5th 2015


Now this book I am kinda nervous about. Its by Disney which makes me nervous. All I know is that I am going to have to read it to judge it. Disney has a knack of being either really great or really cheesy. Based on what I have heard so far it may be leaning on the cheesy side but I won't judge a book before reading it. Except for 50 shades..... Everyone should judge that book. :)

Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
Release Date: May 19 2015

This is here purely based on cover and title. Love to play with watercolor myself but this is amazing. I hope this is a good book. 


Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
Release Date: May 26th 2015

I have been given the book early for a review but I haven't started it yet. It looks great though beforehand. 

So these are just some of the new releases in the month of May. Do you have any favorites? Did I miss any? Please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment