Wednesday, August 27, 2014

About me

“She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.” – Annie Dillard

 

I had a family member post that on my Facebook wall, and I fell in love with that quote. It describes me perfectly. Well, who am I?
I am a 25 year old girl who is obsessed with books. Anything and everything, but young adult is my favorite. The reason I started reading it is that I wanted something clean, something where I don't have to worry about getting half way through a book only to find out that there is some crazy sex scene (Yes, I'm talking about you Wicked). I wanted to read a book with relatable characters and good story lines. That's when I found YA and fell in love. 
 About my reviews, I don't get paid for reviewing books (though I may be considering adsense in the future, but it doesn't affect my reviews). Everything I say is my opinion and my views. I'm also sorry in advance if you get a book based on my reviews and didn't like it. Liking a book is based on personal choice and as much as reviews can help, I cannot make you see why I love something.
At this time I am not open to reading books from others for reviews. I haven't had the best luck doing that in the past and my to-be read list and to-be watched on Netflix list is too long to do that now. Plus I also work full time (plus overtime) so whatever time I have is valuable to me. 
I hope everyone enjoys these blogs. If you have any suggestions please comment below or you can email me at jlwalk905@gmail.com
God bless you and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment